Friday, September 29, 2006

Tinkling Thoughts

I failed me driving test.Dumbdibido road.
Gonna go back there next week again and just take that road thingy.The rest pass la.Piecaofapie.
Saw eng ho, sim see, zhong yi, jacelyn and jillian or however you spell their name, there.
Eng ho teman-ed me most of the time.Stupid fella pass everything d.I was excited for him when I saw him did all of it.Haha.
Made a new friend.Meng Woei.Same age and all but he stopped studying two years back and is working as a mechanic i think.All i know is car related because he speaks kinda only chinese and me, a full grown banana.Okay maybe not just yet.Teenage-fullgrown banana.I think.Or something like that.

On the way home right, I noticed something so cool.To me la.
The first shop name has the word Chye in it, the one beside it has the word Tat, then Sin, then Loo and the last one was Jawa.
I realised that I know people who has that "names".Ying Chye, Tat Meng, Sin Yin, Loo Chen LI [XD] and Jawahir.
Wahahha.K, end of story.

While waiting for like super duper long and being two of the last ones who went back home, a thought came up.
I remembered my instructor asked meduring my first lesson whether I was a christian or not.And I said yeah.So this means they expect me to not bribe la.And I didn't obivously.

My question is, only Christianity teaches you not to bribe and cheat and stuff wan merh?
I'm sure no right?
So why do they only expect the christians to not bribe and the rest of the other religions to be able to bribe?

And what if if you are a Christian and you wanna bribe?
Would you wanna spare the embarassment and deny Christ or what?

So well, just a thought.

Lotsa luv~

No comments: