Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mooncake Factory

My family has been getting mooncakes from relatives and close friends.Now mooncake festival mer?
My favourite types are the egg yolk and also the green tea kind.
So this is only two of the nice packaged ones.Got another dunno where but who cares cause its not pretty.
I think I'm done with the layout.But stupid photobucket don't wanna upload it into the net properly.Geram betul.

I wonder what people say when I'm not there.....
I guess I'll never know. =DD

Oh yayyee.Examinations are overrr~!!..For now.so potong. And I've been going to school for 6 days in a row now.The weird thing is, it doesn't feel weird!Hee.Never mind la..I take it as a good sign.This means go school or no go school won't bother me.Training tahu?

See the amount of account's books and papers I took out that day to study for paper2.[Along with some food]I didn't exactly study because of the papers I had all over the place.Everything was so the very..unorganised.So had to do this, that and all that jazz.Did till 4.In the morning.Just to wake up 2 hours later.See how wonderful and exciting my life is?

It's done.

No comments: