Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Salsa is Addictive

And they do not help you while studying.Especially with chips around, and the subject you're studying is Biology.Seriously.And it makes you sleepy after.
Okay maybe not.It was 12 something in the morning and the only sleep I had was 10 minutes in the afternoon.But I still blame it on bio.I don't care.

Must buy some more!Must must must.So yummeeee.Now I can't wait to go Tesco.

Going to Uncle Bob's house later in the night.Dad said that Shahfri[i don't know how to spell his name] is here in M'sia.He lives in Singapore.I think.With his family.If I'm not wrong, I think he's my cousin..It's been a loooong time since we've seen him.The only thing I remember now is standard 2 where we went to s'pore and I know thats not the last time but thats the only thing I can remember!Bleeh.

I've blogged, I've screwed, I've conquered!

No comments: