Friday, September 08, 2006

Winter On It's Way

I think I'd just die if the weather is like this during Spm which is said to be in like 67 days or something.Haa..2 months!!Hehehe.Raining while sitting for an important exam is so not what I want.
Well anyways, before going into the car after our small little makan just now we saw the top of the car.The air is so humid till the art of condensation happened..or something.hee
My days are getting better I guess.But I did an emo-whoring in the car.So nice.At least I would like to think so.
Just did some normal colour edits.

Eh katkat go school on Monday kay.Go if you want to eat cake!
Which reminds me that I've been going school for 4days including Friday which now and I'm going in about 5 or 6 hours.Oh crap I can't take the camera for CF's last meeting.Mandy's taking it to work.Schucks.I forgot!!So wrong timing weh.And it's too late for me to ask anyone to bring.
Maybe I'll message and ask Cheryl to bring her camera.

M&M's minis anyone?

No comments: