Saturday, September 02, 2006

Smile With Me

Saw this kitty cat yesterday in front of add math tuition after class.Long time never play with kitten already.So cute and white and small.Keep strectching itself.Haih..Kittens.Used to have to many as in really many.

Been playing quite a lot of FreeCell lately.My record of winning streaks for now is 14 games in almost 3 days.I know I'm going to lose the next one d.So before it gets erased, let us have a memory of it.
So sayang to want to stop the game.I still haven't close it yet.Argh it's just a game.
Feeling a bit emo again.I now know I'm very good in finding ways or digging my own grave in making myself this way d.That darn simple.If for any reason you're thinking it's because of this game, it's not.I'm not that dumb.Just dumber.

Going out again tonight.
Getting tired of this already la.H.Y.P.E. is the event.But I'd rather go out and be in God's presence than to sit in front of this rectangular thing and type and make me emo again.

Gone.

No comments: