Monday, September 04, 2006

Days to Come

Told you I hate Monday's already lorr..

As you all have heard, Steve Irvin just died today.Monday.Kathy told me she doesn't want to go to school tomorrow just now, today.Monday.I was home alone and dead bored since morning because I didn't go to school because Kathy said she didn't wanna go today.Monday.I tripped a wire and made the whole house blackout[just for a moment and I went to the rescue because it was my fault] just now.Monday.I had to walk to tuition just now too.Monday.Mood just got screwed up a few hours ago, thank goodness it came back.Monday.And I did wear an "I HATE MONDAY" shirt just now like I said I would.Mondays.Don't you just love 'em.

On the other hand, Mandy finally came back from her 6 day trip in Honk Konk and apparently China also.Monday.She got me a fakie 512mb shuffle.Now I can be moody without using turning on the comp to listen to songs.But if the song function thingy doesn't work, I'd still be happy to use it as a pendrive.Days to come.

I am lost.Thanks.

No comments: