Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just do it

So we met Shahfri yesterday after many many years.He's 32.Oldest cousin I think.He's a half cousin I think.Always can remember him and his motorbike cause he used to come to M'sia with it.But this time no la, the thing spoil.Very nice guy.Oh, met Joy also.She's here for a month before she goes to start her work in Sydney.She's a cousin too who's been in UK for quite awhile and she's 24.Everybody is getting older and old.I wanna stay 17.I mean I wanna stay 17 only and only after Spm.Live in December forever and I'll never go old.

Shahfri, Ben, me, Joy, Mandy.All the names here not accurate wan weh.Either shortened or wrong spelling.
Too irristible to do photo shooting ler.


Had a not so good day today.Lack of sleep and I didn't know it.Wanted to blackout during paper2 of add math.Everytime do projects or study till late nights I sure blackout the next day wan.Now confirm know why I kena d.Not only lack of sleep, kena diarrhea some more.Tummy was hurting as if got cramps liddat in school.If I fail add math ar..Haih.
Oh I made my own lunch today.Honey bread is what we all call it.Good thing it turned out nice and edible.After kena diarrhea some more.I'd just die.Took my time and slept after that.Only 3 hours though.Good enough right..

After dinner Jane came over to go out with Ade to play bkb.I tagged along.Along with the camera.
They were desperate..so they did this..I call these opportunities and props.


I must get going and head off to the books of Chem City.1hour 10minutes before going to sleep[because i promised] left to hopefully cram some stuff in.

No comments: