Saturday, September 09, 2006

Misses..

Gah it's so boring.Just played 9 games of freecell and I finally stopped because I lost the 9th one.So yeah, I take it as a sign to stop playing and start blogging.

"About what?" I ask myself.Nothing.N-o-t-h-i-n-g.
Yup yup.

Came here just to find something to do which is actually nothing.What and why did I get myself into this??
Stupidity and desperation.Haha.

Regretted waking up late.Should've woke up early and tire myself so that I would be able to sleep in this nice fine cool weather.This feeling reminds me of Che Foo in Cameron Highlands.I wanna go.That place is like superbly huge I tell you.Mostly is because of the field la.Which is the one that makes it bigger and funner.Funnest and shortest holiday ever.Especially with the families and friends we went with.Awesome.
Oh!I see keluak on my dinner table.Ahh..*glee*

No comments: