Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bummer

At this rate I don't think I'll have the time to study/revise for accounts.Don't know what I got myself into when I changed class, took bio and had accounts for an extra sub.Yeah I don't think.I just do it on the spur of the moment.I'm sure most of you would agree yeah?

I guess God has his plans set for me though.Wait.Not i guess, I know it.Yeap yeap.Met new and many more people and even got close to those who I wasn't close with and I became soo much more less reserved.Really.Even though it may not seem so, but really!I saw the difference and know the difference from last year to this.

Honestly speaking, I don't think I'll be this now [even though more emo now, BUT not all the time.Getting better d.] if I changed the things I did last year.Things really wouldn't turn out and be the same.Not a tad the same.

From accounts I went on to life related talk.Feels weird.Bleeh.

So well, probably going to Murni's in subang with Joy, Ju Ann and the siblings tomorrow night right after tuition.And I'll most probably sleep during the afternoon and hopefully go for piano class which i haven't been attending for quite awhile already.That means no time for accounts again.The bags under my eyes is seriously going to be there for long I think.Well it has been there for long for a long time edy.Hehe.And sleeping late nights doing practically nothing is so not helping.

On another note, photoshopping has been a drag lately.No source of err..inspiration?So the only thing I can do now is take great pictures without having to photoshop.IF and only IF I can take kononly great pictures la.Hope my picture taking skills wont go down the drain too.

I may change my layout soon.If the picture I'm going to take when I feel like taking turns out nice, then I'd most probably use it.Same concept thought.Not much changes.Which reminds me that I haven't use that skirt since the time I took the pic of the skirt.Must wear again soon.

Goodnight.Or whatever.Whichever suits you.

No comments: