Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Everyday's A New Day

Found another new song that I like.It's old la..but new to my favourite's.Maybe I did like it before..Just that it got lost in between the old and new favourite ones.

I hate it when things like this happen.A new song comes in and you tend to forget the old one you really like.And after the new one, another one comes along and you may like it better than the other.But still like it both..Sooner or later you'll be bias wan.Right?It's not often you have something as an all time favourite, even if you say and think it is.And you'll forget about that statement later on.

Things like this occurs very often in life.VERY.Experienced many.Not only songs.Could be stuff like clothes, shoes, also non-material stuff like friends[not all la of course], crushes and many, many, many more.

As an example, my craving for apollo may be fading already.I like the idea that I like to eat it.But I don't find myself wanting to eat it all the time already..I tend to forget about taking it out to eat it.I SHALL DO IT NOW.
*munch* *munch*
I guess we should just be reminded about them sometimes.It's the human mind, what do you expect.

Can't believe I did a post on a random thought which I thought I couldn't! Now this side of blogging I've always wanted and I like.

No comments: