Monday, August 21, 2006

Goodbye's

No I'm not going anywhere, JUST Jon what.Hehe.Nah..Jonathan Saw something something is leaving us tonight to the States.Lotsa people going US nowadays..I thought the fever was towards Aussie.Maybe that just for holidays, or PR-ing, or studying..Bleeh whatever la.The point is.He's leaving!!Even though never mix with him much but still I'm sure I'm gonna miss him.Going to the airport later to send him off.I wonder if I'll cry, after everybody cry, I think I sure go emo also wan!!Even Cheryl's "speech" kinda made me want to cry d.Haha..

Yeah so some of us from Klang got recruited by Diana to help her group which is suppose to be her cell.We joined the South Cluster.Mascot was a bee, who's a guy, called Queen Bee..Don't know which cluster won though..But the ball games that we entered won la.Hehe..Super fun.People there all nice and quite funny wan la.Amazingly we kinda clicked very fastly.It also can be said that we are the noisiest cluster around, and 10 of us aren't even from that church.Semangat giler.Shouting and cheering here and there.Mom's birthday was yesterday too..Went out for makan ny.


I think I had 6 hours tuition today.Starting from 830-1030[extra chem class by Pn Chong], walked to add math near by 1030-1230, and followed mom somewhere straight from tuition and came home 30 minutes before the next tuition started which was 2-4.Tsk, Students these days.

I guess this is it.Missed my show because of the pictures.It just ended!!!!

No comments: