Monday, August 28, 2006

I Hate Mondays

My bro has a shirt of that quote.Gonna dig it up and wear it one day.I think its been given to me for maybe..years?haha..still down in my cupboard i hope.But garfield's big face lar..haha.NVM.I don't care what people think wan right..?hehe.
Well there's a reason why I named this "I hate mondays"..Mondays are gonna be hectic for me soon.Or has it already been hectic..blargh anything la.For one, if I start going school every monday then I'd have to stay back right after school for extra Chem class.An hour or more if we want to.Weird when I think about it now..we were paying quite a lot of attention just now.No grumblings or anything..for an hour plus.Didn't even feel the time.Small groups are best.
Reached home today about 3 plus and had to change and eat, pack and left immediately.[Yes, no showerey]Luckily the weather was all nice in school.I did *sleep* during physics.Hehehe..Few second or minutes ny wan laa i sleep..Thanks Seaw Chin for not killing me.Sit front row and the table so big and inviting to sleep some more.She says its cat naps and people who take cat naps usually live longer.Wheehehe.
I bought a new pack of tic tacs again!I remember the times when it used to be cheap.
Came home and online a very short while then straight bathroom and then tv, then yet another tuition.By then I wasn't tired anymore.After tuition le..Went Giant pulak.Forgot that I haven't eaten dinner yet and I didn't wanna turn dad down about going out again.So I went and pulled Mandy along.Finally came home and ate my dinner about 1050++?Food was like heaven..Filing up my stomach.I actually ate quite a lot.My rice finished fastest and the most.And I'm bored.
Must sleep early earlier on Sunday nights d.

On a random note, I don't remember about new clothes I buy wan.Mandy said she found some new clothes we bought last time.Haa..
I actually quite like Mondays come to think of if.Tiring, but nice.Oh!And I especially don't hate Mondays when something special happens.No, not a wedding you silly..

Happy 17th Birthday GwenGwen!!

time fake wan.

No comments: