Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fly Away I Say

Stupid title.Makes no sense at all.Nonsense.Meh I still have problems coming up with titles and I always end up coming up with crappy ones like the one you see above.

Firstly, I passed my undang!!hee hee..But with a lousy 43/50.But still pass la.So nvm nvm.I can't to drive weh..I had soo much time but only doing now.Bodoh.And then we probably wouldn't have to wait for 3 hours..huh.I'm already dreaming of owning a place of this kind.I'll show them whats efficiency and be the most earning, clean, renovated, friendliest non-bribing center you'll ever come to know!Along with Su Ann as the lecturer and Cheryl as the friendly photographer.Wanna join?hehehe.

Later in the evening, went for Charlene's farewell party just now.Boring because we didn't know nobody there.Most of us couldn't make it so only 5 of us went I think.Did meet a few but not close friends la.Ate and talk and talked.
Pictures with the girl flying away soon
and..Retarded faced me.Shh..I was bored!! Thank Goodness for timers.AND manual settings!!hehe.


Left to Leo's for the first time after that.Wanted ice cream, so we bought their Gelato's.Ok ok la the thing..I wanted Baskin's though.Oh schucks I'm hungry.

Have a fun filled one week exam freee to SOME of US!!

No comments: