Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The second time[s]..

I had an encounter with the cute classmate.
Was just walking into class when he drop his Uhu glue stick right in front of me.
He kinda wanted to stand up to take it, but I guess he was waiting for me to pass by then only he would pick it up himself.
I stood there for a short second and picked it up rather quickly soon after[I felt really silly then, I don't know why].

Not minding the stickiness, I just passed it to him, he said thanks.
And I just smiled, not having much eye contact[blaaah!!] and walked of fastfast.
This is so typical me.
*I wanna bang my head on the wall*
I think I might have just made a fool out of myself.AGAIN!!


:) Those were the kitty-saving-going-into-the-"jungle"-hunting days.

It was a typical Sunday afternoon.

Sun, shadows, heat, wind, clouds were present.

Not forgetting the girls to complete the picture.




Have a sunny sunny day!

No comments: