Monday, November 05, 2007

The first time..

*think Bausch & Lomb ad song!*

I took the bus home for the first time ever since college started, all by myself!
Seriously, don't look at me one kind ah!
I never dared to take buses by myself.
I don't know which bus to take, how to find them, where to stop, after they scold me if i simply wanna stop how?
And all that other nonsense la.
I'm still very, very paranoid about it la.Yah even though I was from the Klang station.
Don'tmakemedoniteveragainpleaseohpleasee!


Gosh, we've been photo shooting so much lately, I don't know if I can even post all off them up.
Ok la maybe I can la..sure got nothing much to blog about when its reaches the middle of the month.
Guess I should just start doing it later since I usually take hours for one post.
Till then! Going out soon.
Yayness.I wanna eat that ice creamm!

/edited :)

No comments: