Thursday, November 29, 2007

At November's end

I am so stinkin' bored!

Would you believe me if I say.. ♪♫
  • I turned on the computer 3 times today.If putting it to standby counts..well.4.
  • that I visited a certain few blogs at least 4 or 5 times today.
  • that I play solitaire to cure the boredom..draw three las vegas style babeh.
Honestly I don't think solitaire is boring la.Haha. I like it...

So uh..I cut hair d.Few days ago.Shorter by an inch and less..thicker?
Dunno la.Not much diff but I like it better.
Even the lady that always cut my hair said to me "Wah your hair so long already.."

And dad's home.

Tjen ah..you come back then we go shopping.Hahaha.
Yes kathy, I know.. Hee.

Michelle made a "new" friend today.Another day also got actually.Haa.

MRSC this Sunday.Type E and send to 33225.
To vote for Jane's song.If you're not going and you're too free..
Use up your Rm 0.50 for fun la.It's just 5% of the results ny la.
But you can go listen to her song.Its nice..
It gets stuck in your head wan.Although I think that the recordings don't do justice.

Mm..what else what else.
OOoOooh ya Bus Company got through BOB[Battle of the Bands you doinks]!
Its a super uuper cool story..Go read in Sam's blog!
So yeah of course I'm going to Sunway Lagoon on the 14th of December.
Its a free admission thingy!Hahaha.

Ever since One Rock happened..I'm into all this kinda things edy you know.
And when One Rock happens in Penang this Jan[I think]..I'm so gonna be there.

Are you?

No comments: