Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This Could be

I tell you..If I never had pictures to guide me..
I will never be able to remember things I did on any other days.

Oh my goodness! I think I might have even forgot the fact that I went to the CIRCUS!
Er..It was ok only laaa.I don'
t regret though.

BUT if you are not one who wants to go watch just for the sake of it,
I strongly suggest you to save your money and buy me baskin's or sumthin.

There wasn't even any lions!
So the sad weh..I always remember the lions.Cause of the cages they set up and blablabla :)

Cotton candy wasn't even nice.Who screws up cotton candies weh?Sucker.

I would say the only one stunt most worth mentioning is probably that "ppl swinging from here to there" thing.
That was nicee..



I guess we all grew up.Sad, but true.

Speaking about Baskin's..
Yeaap, we had some.
Together with a midnight picnic..with ice cream and chickens.


If it weren't for the lots of other ppl around who has nothing else better to do..
They were just sitting there only okay!
We could've had many more photo shooting
opportunities.

No comments: