Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here Here!

I'm blogging from note pad!
A bit the wierd.but.er.it still works ey?

Here is one of the little Ichiban's.

I think her name might be Shiro Teru :) , but we call her baby San.
And next to her is the horendous looking me.Which I will try to erase off later.Done!

Still wondering her why I'm blogging thru note pad?
Well..I'm in the library.Shah Alam one to be exact.
And I need a hot zone acc to use the line.I lazy wanna register lah.

Neways, its been long since I've been here.
The first time being with Sharmane Chow Yee Wei!
Long time since I last talked to her.

Blah I feel so geram.
I'm in a library and I could've utilised the speckey.
Blah bwlarg bwarghhhhhhhh!

I forgot about the web cam you see.
I forgot that I'm supposed to wear it out just for fun.
I forgot that its not only just a camwhoring accessory.
I forgot its supposed to be just an accessory as well.
Bwaaah.

K right, here's my adventurous journey in the city of Shah Alam.
The librareeh.

Yesh, I got bored after a short while.

If i got that specky..I sure camgeek wan k..

Lookie who we foundie..*Poofed* out of nowhere.
I kid.

Gosh I am so lifeless.

No comments: