Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hairdryers Burn!

I got burnt, :( kinda.
Like fireworks kinda sparks came out.3 times and it made black spots on me hand.
At least its spoiled now.Burn me no more you shall!
Why do I feel as if I'm talking like a pirate?I haven't even watch pirates 3.YET.

Mmmmmmm..
Oh yeah Be That Guy!Yes there is one too.A one day thing.
Finish edyy..Despite the name being BTGuy, there were actually more girls than guys.I think.
Though turn ups were bad, it felt as if we were in camp.Like youth camp stuff ya know.
You know what?We should do this more often.
Like a one day thing and it doesn't have to be big scale thingamajig.
Pre rally will be something like that right?


Thinking whether to write about the whole event.But I'm feeling lazy....
I talk a bit with pictures lah!
Some more I camwhored a lot.

Had to go early to help out soo supeRa came and teman me.

CHC guys did a performance/dance.

Then came the Praise&Worship session.

Pastor Andrew Gray came all the way from Sydney and preached for the first session.

During sevice.Hehe.But look at Ade!

And before that ended I went to the back back back there and kacau Su Ann who was sitting on the floor.
Don't like the face, love the lighting.And not my botol k!

Joined by Julian.I still don't like the face.

And before we went for lunch break, Little girl Tjen this is for you!
Eugene Yong is it?He told the story le..You helped change his life.Haha.
And and I miss you heaps!

Boys, cameras and ice.During lunch.

PosaHs on the move.
Oh and thanks Andrew for your jacket.Ade go and curi mine!

There was a short fashion show by the guys.Don't ask me where they get the clothes from.
I don't and I wouldn't wanna know!

Later on Army of Three [AoT] performed.

Pastor Kevin aand then Kysern and Agnel from Altered Frequency talked about their past and stuff.I think.

Since the whole of Centro is WiFi-ed,
Look at what some people were doing while other people was up on stage talking.

When you zoom right,

This is what you get at the other end of the hall.
See his face got a bit blueish white colour.Ppl nowadays so high tech.Bring lap top everywhere.

Right after the afternoon session, we went to the hugekickass mirror in the hall and ahem.Camwhored la.

While Andrew was taking his cam, Jed joined us.And then he balik-ed.

Andrew is such a paparazzi!
He pops out everywhere.

And I mean everywhere.Hmm I like this shot.

Went to the KFC drive through at the federal highway there.Yes, just for the drive through.
We stopped by the playground in Shah Alam!


We even bought ice creams.The old school kind!
And I present to you the Stalker Ice Cream.
Solamesolamesolame!haha

Went back event started again seriously cannot remember what happened oh got rizuan the musical this time not sam la cause he dowan then pastor andrew preached again and we all had an awesome time with god!
tata.


Random, but I like my pictures.Didn't know this cam can take this kinda pics.
Orr maybe its the lighting.But still..nice right!

No comments: