Friday, May 11, 2007

Why'd You Have To

I would really really love to update this boring space of mine,
But not my fault for having nothing interesting or random to blog about right?..

Who would've thought that blogging would be so hard.
Well, to me at least.. :(

Oh here's something random!
I wanna eat PIZZA HUT in PIZZA HUT.I'm bored of Domino's..Don't have the homey feeling of a pizza.
If you know what I mean..but if you don't also nvm la.Maybe it's just me.

And I wanna go Genting tooo!I wanna go to the theme park as well..
I miss.

Hmmph too bad ants no more ants..

I'm bored.
If only Adeline is my REAL twin and she could read my mind, she would buy me Starbucks' Mocha Frappucinno.
Don't ask me why I don't wanna call.I just don't.Haha

I shall end this JaneC's style.

Ok bye!

No comments: