Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shopping!

Think I'm getting the hang of it.
3 new tops~!

Went to pyramid with Ade and the Sebastian sisters yesterday.
The families parted for awhile before lunch.

While we were in Extreme and Ade was trying on something.
I had a conversation with the sales guy in the shop.
I never NEVER do that!So weird...
Before meeting up with the Seb's for lunch, we headed to the paling downstairs punya shop.
Managed to get something there.So thats my first item!

Had chicken buffet for lunch.
Was stuffed as usual.
We call this the Food Fest 2!
You can see the food PICTURES[yes, you heard read this right!] in Ade's blog
I lazy wan put since she put d.
If you look properly, you may notice the amount of food taken in the 3rd take was greatly reduced.
Ended the two hour long lunch with a cup of coffee and they, lipton tea.


So after lunch we all went shopping together.
I bought something from Padini, then right after we went to Esprit.
Ade bought a top there and I tried on this top that I fell in love with sometime ago.

I likeeeee..... :(
Price now is rm139.90.I think its ori price was rm200.
Who wants to get it for me?*I'll be very very very happee.. . . . .*
Nah, I'm just dreaming, sadly.Blek
Sulky faces for not buying and happy face for purchasing that!


Soon after we went walked across to Romp to see Sarah's pants.
Jane then decided to try something on too, since that was her main purpose.
Ade then tried too..
So yeah while I was waiting, I looked up and saw the doll models.
Then I was like, I want that top!haha
Found it and tried it on and bought it!

We are happy shoppers.Uh huh uh huh.Hehe


So when we reached home, I took out my stuff for Mandy to see la.
As usual I'll leave the plastic bags lying around the floor of the house.
Remember this?


If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you're most probably right!
She did it again!

Carried her[with her being in the bag] to the living room and showed Ade.

Wait wait, this story haven't ended just yet.
I watched tv for awhile and suddenly I heard the plastic sounds.
Went at the back to see, she was in it AGAIN.


Soo..since I see her go into plastic bags for 3 times already, I lured her into the 3rd one!

Isn't she the cutest.
Now we can definitely bring her along for shopping and get her those kitty clothings!

No comments: