Thursday, June 07, 2007

Spasticism.

Just when I thought I would be blogging constantly, I stopped.
THATS LIFE! Maybe not, but whatever la huhh.

First of all, let me make myself clear.
I'M NO BIMBO.

Really wan.... . . .. ... .. . . . .

Now I can't be sarcastically funny already.
Few times I did that and it was MISTAKENLY taken as a bimbo statement.
And I know for a fact that every puny one of you has an INNER BIMBO in you too!
Haha..

So what have I been doing this june..Nothing much.
Except going Sepang beach or rather known as Sepang Gold Coast or sumthin and FGA gig the next day.
Mmmm..

Sepang Sepang..
Siblings ask me to take a lot a lot of stupid pictures.Blek.
Results? Me looking very stupid!

I ate a total of 2 ice creams that day.The old school kind again.
And ade asked me to do part II of the stalker ice cream.
So, I present to you the unsuspecting victim.
*Don't kill me Mandy!You look very cute here!!!*

And the Stalker..

I got creative with my ice cream cone.

And I also found a stick along the way when they ask me to run many many many times like a jakun to reenact something I used to do when I was a baby.
See camera=Run towards it with this very excited face!

Though this is not a very good time for me to ask you to go see the sister's blog, go only lah.
See my running running wan.I too lazy wanna find a way to post it up without taking much space.

The sister insists on me putting that thingy here.Nah I gib you see.


Had our dinner there with this view.Thats me at the lower left acting normal!


As Mandy says it, SPAStic!

No comments: