Saturday, May 05, 2007

Can we have more public holidays please?

I'm feeling sho lazy to blog...
If i'm feeling nice, one day I shall blog about these events properly la.

To wrap this week up and update sikit-sikit..Is erh
A half a night and half a day trip to Malacca, with friends aka step sisters..


The next would be an unexpected day of food feast in Klang itself.
Pancakes for breakfast in the Sebastian's,
*no piccie*
Secret Recipe for lunch in Centro,

Starbucks-ing for drinks in Centro as well and some card tricks for desert.

Bubble Tea for tea in Jusco,

Pasar Malam for the sake of Pasar Malam-ing,
*I think I pull off the sesat face quite well*Haha

*Hanging out with a few others on the way*

and Mamak for dinner/supper.


Moving on would be Mandy's Birthday on the 3rd.

*with our karaoke boys*


To end the week, which would be today, was Bukit Cahaya the Fifth!
Yes, you read me right.This time with diana along!!!

Ended my night would be Cheryl's birthday surprise by her college mates.
I became somewhat of the driver and help Wei Hao help her college mates keep her out of her house.
By going mamak, fountain, Mcd's till it was 12 something.
After they gave her the surprise, I was sitting in the car and soon after I cabut-ed!

There you go, my summary of the week.
Have more to say, but nevermind.
And this wasn't even suppose to be a long post! >:[

Hmm..on the other hand, I might just don't have to update on each event individually anymore...
Heheheh.

No comments: