Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's getting harder and harder to be able to post stuff every single day without pictures!
You see now I can't even remember what happened today.

Ooh there was an ants outing today.
Since JaneC and I didn't have class today, we decided to go pick Sara up after college and have lunch.
A late one I might add.
Ade went gym before that so it was just the pure bimbo and I in the car.
Putting us together in the car alone is sooo NOT GOOD.

After picking the rest we went to Pyramid to eat.
Jane kept on insisting on ice skating, but we decided against it.
Have I not mentioned that I don't fancy ice skating?
So ended up walking around finding for stuff.

We got really tired in the end and wanted to go to Starbucks.
Since its been so often that we've been going to Starbucks in Klang..
I suggested why not go for Coffee Bean instead.
I drank Mocha as usual.Hee..

Gosh seriously we're upgrading from our mamak man..
JANE C WE'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY OFF FROM STARBUCKS FOR 2 weeks RIGHTTT!!?

No comments: