Monday, June 18, 2007

The Night That Was

Remember this?

We did it again!
And guess where we went this time.

Can't believe the Mcd's one was 2 years ago.
Don't feel like it was liddat.

Anyways, Jane's gone....to NS lah.
I didn't even get to give her a hug cause I was sleeping like a pig the morning she went.
Her parents drove her down to Raub cause she didn't wanna go to Miri.So wasted.
She told me later on that her dorm mates all from the east wan.
So they came to her instead! If you know what I mean..

I'm gonna miss her.3 months 3 months.


So I'm using Ade's Samsung phone now.
Should I get that Pebble....?
In case I wanna get a new phone lar.
Haiyaiyaiyaiyai.

Ooh I heard Har took off her braces edy.
Funny that they went and meet up in Mcd's.
Cause I think on the day she got it, we met up in mcd's as well.I think lar.

Oh one more thing,
If you see people pointing towards you on the highway in a white Myvi[which I got to drive finally!],
Its probably us =)

No comments: