Thursday, June 14, 2007

Familiarity

I saw a girl wearing Be That Girl 07 shirt in coll today!
Haha..Finally i don't feel so.Erh.I dunno la.Alone?Something lah.
But yay.Dunno why i so happy.
Saw her while we were in the auditorium, but never got a clear look of her face.
Too bad :(
Was in the audi cause they're planning a Pangkor trip this July during our one week break.
Don't think I wanna go.

Finally going to watch Pirates later in the night.
Its so hard to plan stuff nowadays.Everyone's busy and stuff.
I miss ANTS-ing.
Those days where we could go out for breakfast, our spontaneous Bukit Cahaya trips and all that jazz.
We never got to do our Genting trip!

SupeRaa..So long never see you edy you knoww!
And and JaneS is leaving us for NS this Sunday..Gonna miss her.
3 months know...But have fun there la!I know you will.
Just don't forget us[I know its just 3 months lah], come back with a slang and a different fashion style okay.Love yah!

No comments: