Friday, June 15, 2007

Buh

BRrrrrr.
So funny la yesterday.
While waiting for the rest of them, Ade and I saw quite a few familiar faces.
One of them was Khoo Ken Nee/Kenny Khoo.
He asked us whether we want Baskin Robbins'.Then he said he'll treat us la.
JaneS was there too and we were like, "Really ar?Don't tempt us la.."
I did said I want but then had to say no la.Haha
Then we had to go into the cinema already cause the show starting soon.
So that was it la.I dunno why but i find it funny.Was seriously so tempting.
Mmm..
*Ooh I just saw a person on a bike wearing a BR worker's t shirt, when I brought Sandy into the house!*

Neways Pirates was ok what..Quite nice.
I expected less cause people kept saying that it wasn't that nice and all.
If you have watched all 3 before and you remembered what happen and the actors all then you'd understand the funny stuff more.
Thats what I think lar.

:]=< ehh this fella looks like some wanna be strongman smiley!
I am woman, hear me roar!
Heheh.

Oh ya, my college got t shirt wan leh.Super horrible.
Once I get my class Tee then I'll show you how horrible both of it is.
Nvm lah, at least the yellow colour one is free.The other one ny must pay.
Show you guys next week!
And then and then must wear every friday wan!Eww..And its so huge...Not because I'm thin k!

Blarh!

No comments: