Monday, December 31, 2007

Because I am!

I have noooooo mood to do this.Blah.
Have I said that I might not blog too much anymore?
Ok. I'm not gonna blog that much anymore!

Crap lar how can classes start in two more days!!??
I'm so used to the holidays edy.
Man... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
And I doubt I'll be finishing up my berbanyak-banyak by then.

Gosh the connection is supposed to be good at this kinda hour.
Load faster lah!!!
Darn you bloody connection.

Haha my kitties are so the adorable.
Ichiban still is..But less friendlier.Though she has been coming to manja quite a few times.
....Asking for food...
Actually all of them not that friendly also lah.

____
Fine I'm finally posting up pictures.
From some erm..two Oh's two Seb's movie outing.
Actually after the Oh's and Seb's dinner kat Kuala Selangor.
Maybe two weeks ago?

Don't think you can see my muka stoner. :D




Jerr I can't find my tiles earring!

Oh oh look at this.HAHAH!


I think I shall be sleeping at 5am this morning.
Cause got Mcleod's now!
Ok baii !

No comments: