Thursday, December 20, 2007

And so it begins

Finally!My holidays starts today!!!!
2 weeks only though.Better than nothing yeah.
But tons of homework.

I wanna watch Vandread!..An anime.
I think the last time they played on axn was about..6 years ago?
Thats one of my favouritest anime.Other than Slam Dunk and Ranma 1/2.
I hope that anime channel on astro gonna play it la.
So lazy wanna go online to watch all.
I never understood how ppl watch youtube.Mmm..


I got something funny from the gift exchange thing in college.
Will take a picture and post it up when I feel like it. :D
Or when no one's around.Mandy go and sleep lah!

My lecturer said that one was his gift.The one that Imadeafooloutofmyselfinfrontofmylecturer lecturer.
Such a coincidence.
I was walking down the stairs when I met him halfway and he asked me my number.
Told him, and he said that thats the number he put on his gift.
Funny fella la.


First of all..I wasn't stalking!Honestly!
I was taking some ppl in front..then just now while looking at the pictures...I noticed there.
If you still don't get what I'm talking about..
Its the cute guy.Black shirt.Can't see his face la..But I can imagine.Hehe
His eyelashes kinda long eh.

Aiyoo I thought I wasn't very into him already.
But when I start talking about him..Ahh..Hahaha.

Ok ok I'm snapping out of it!
Actually the guy beside him also quite cute wan lor.
And ALRIGHTEY..Enough about eye candiesboys!

I tried camwhoring..

Wan Ching.And and thats the big horrendous ALC shirt!

Random :)


I blog like an Ah Ma.
Mandy, go and sleep lah!

No comments: