Saturday, December 08, 2007

Call me Manelle

The other day I was just checking and fiddling with my mom's phone.
Was trying to teach her some stuff about the phone la.
But to no avail..[nope, the phone is not new -.-]

So I went to her inbox to just check is there any messages she missed ke tak la.
Stop wondering why I check lah.
Last time i send one message..Few days later I see the thing still unopened.

Then I came across this name Manelle..
Opened the message....
It was ME.

I was like, "Mummyyy!Since when my name Manelle wann!"
It was so hilarious.
Then she went "because when I click M, your name won't be on the first page already.So I make your name near Mandy's name lor."
Then I tried to teach her to type the letter "I" after that.She couldn't get it either.

My mom is just...funny la.Haha.she can type "man" but cannot type a simple "I"

No comments: