Saturday, January 05, 2008

Syck

It was horrible!
The thought,
The feeling,
....Ofnotbeingabletofallasleeprightafteryou'vewokenupearlyinthemorning.

It gave me a horrible and miserable morning.
I wanna wake up and have nothing to do!
Glad its the weekend.
Few more weeks till Chinese New Year.
I can hardly wait!!Another glorious two week holiday!
Ya la so what la I got two weeks only.Better than none yo!

I wanna work part time larh.Dowan ask for money anymore.
I hardly do anyways.
And then also don't wanna make Mandy pokai.haha
I want my own moneyy to spend larhh!! :(

__

Ann ah, is this not a proper blog post?
Who sets the standards anyways huh?!!

I'm gonna give you wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords till nobody wants to come back here anymore!
WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.

OK, there is definitely something wrong with me....
G'nitey~oo!

No comments: