Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The deal

I was just randomly going through my old posts just to check for any drafts.
All I can think of is, OHMYGOODNESS..

I had this feeling of aiyerr-ness.Why I blog like that waaan.
But not all la.Just got quite a few.
If I were to read it in someone else's blog right.I'll definitely have that I aiyerr feeling wan.

Schucks lar.10 post a month is so hard to keep up with.


You know hor..that day I found out that one of my ex-classmate from college passed away from cancer.
At first I thought she just stopped college like how other ppl do?
But then one worker from coll asked some of us about her.
Don't know my whole class know about it or not.

I totally forgot about it.
I regret I never made a conversation with her.Though I had an opportunity to.
But I didn't.I wasn't that person who says hi randomly yet.I know thats no excuse la.
But somehow I have this feeling that I'm somehow glad I didn't get to know her.Imagine what I'll feel.
Its just so sad la.

-Chong Ai Poh
, all I know is your name.Don't know much about you.
And your dad accompanies you for almost every break we have.
Was it because you had this condition?
You have this sarcasm in you.You're super fair.You looked fine.
And to think that you're not here anymore after a few months?
Gosh.

Just typing this down.
I'm afraid I'll forget about you in a few years.Or probably months.
I don't know why, I don't want to forget your face, you.

No comments: