Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Inner Facade

Mmmm...I think I might forget the art of blogging.
Or maybe blogging just isn't my forté.HAH!

Cwappingg..
Reasons for my absence....I know you don't really care, but whatevuhh.
Right, back to where I was.
  • was hooked on game boy again.Sword of Mana!But then finish play d.boredd.
  • plus I just didn't have any reason to come online.
  • partay! One Rock 2007 in the mines.Which btw their parking system sux to da max!
  • pictures are too many.
The last one's gonna be odd.I wanted to keep my blog posts to 10 per month.Then it'll look very bundar-ed at the side there.
I blame the OCD >.<

But no one reads my blog also.After 7 days of silence only ppl ask me to update.
You guys ain't readers yaw.


Pasar petang malam pasar petang malam~!!

No comments: