Friday, August 03, 2007

Super..!

Kay. I shall try to start typing something before I never do this at all.
Oh oh, Su Ann I want to eat cotton candy!


Anyways, One Rock 2007, Drug Free Generation.
Held in Mines.

The girls, Free to Fall performed.
The guys, Bus Company performed as well.
I think this was the first time I watch Bus Comp. perform you know..So weird right.
This is them.


They kicked asses and got their ass kicked!
Haha kidding!


It was fun.The bands and the host were cool.
Malaysian artistes.
There were mat rockers.Head banging and all.Haa..So funny.

And I really lazy wanna update about this already.
I'll try to put pics.If i can sort them out that is.



You know, I'm not good at putting pictures without me in it.
So umm.Haha.Thats about it?

Man look at the number of pictures i put in.So pathetic.
Haih all the many many pictures never get to use.sad sad.

But see this!haha



And and SuperRa has done it again!
First this,


Whatever happened to your rocker band ar raralee?
Then this,

and now this!

You have a collection now.Gosh budak ni.

1 comment:

Joanna Faith said...

she looks like she's floating
-joanna