Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A title in mind, but I forgot what it is.

Oh shoot I'm 2 post behind and only 3 days left.
I think this post I talk about nothing.
And then next one only pictures and all.

So didn't get to go Genting, but ended up in Cameron's for our family holiday.
Give or take a few friends in between.

Headed up on Friday afternoon with mom, Su, Mandy and Sam, without dad, a.Jenny and Charissa.
The other 5 girls went up earlier in the morning.

Rest of the story will be in the next post.Or the next next post.See how see how :)

Ade and I just found out that the ppl at Mcd's actually do remember you.
Super duper early early in the morning at 1230am, we went to the drive through.
While waiting for our stuff, one girl asked whether we are twins or not.

Then probably an hour ago some of us went again.
I'm not sure whether it's the same girl or not, but she asked Ker Shin that question again!
And commented that everyone in Mcd's thinks that.
HAHA.

I shy wanna go there d la.

No comments: