Sunday, July 15, 2007

Road Trip!

To Port Dickson it was.
And I almost passed the chance to go just because I didn't feel like it.
Luckily I decided to.So skipped half a day of coll I did.
And SORRY JOSH!Reaally really sorry.. :( It would've been funner if you were there.
Fren us lar...Okay?

I found a friend!

Aiyerr why the smiley look so scary wan...it was so cute when i did it!
And don't ask me why I wear slipper in the house.Lazy wan explain. :)

The group was Ade, Sarah, Jason, Judson and myself.
Stopped by the Seremban rest stop place and they had a shoot there.




I think I love being disgusting..Oh joy.
Them noticing Dunkin' Doughnuts while leaving was hilarious!Like emergency liddat.
I've gotta admit, I'm craving for 'em since then!!

Supah Man! girl?With a borrowed sidekick Wonky.

Another one with Wonky and and my Rocky!


Finally on the beach!Without Jason..

And I found another friend too!
She's a brown b**ch on a big brown beach!


She let me do it!I promise.Anyways she kept following us la..so um.I had the rights.haha.

We started jumping and all after they were kinda done with the important segments.
The guys did not join us though.

I look like catching ball!This is Ade and I.

Ade's zen jump.By the way, whats the meaning of zen ah?

and Sarah's Calvin and Hobbes jump.

My rag doll jump!

This was one of our only successful jumps with the timer.

Sarah and I..

See my doggy friend kepoh-ing.

Did cartwheels too, which you can find somewhere on the blogsphere.. :)

If only there were footprints in the sand..this picture would be perfect!
You know i think i took the risk of the camera being swallowed by the water..
cause i was actually in the sea..
Mmm..Things you'd do, in this sense, I'd do to take picture perfects.


Found this on the logs that we were sitting on..

No comments: