Saturday, July 21, 2007

In the City

I found some pictures..
I think we all should know that finding pictures isn't always the best thing.

So what does Har + camwhoring sound like? :))

So update your blog!
See I even put a link for you.

Ichiban is so big already.

Now look like frog and sleeps like Snowy.


So anyways,
We went to the city of Klang!Which we were already in but...nothing.

The pictures very pretty and city-ish la..I like.


While we were enjoying the drizzly weather, some camwhored..

While the others cam whored too!



Went into this vacant shop near by which JaneC and I discovered a few weeks ago but didn't have a camera.


Went in later on to wait for Ker Shin, that girl to finish work.

Because I complained that I didn't get all the nice shots,
Ade started taking pics of me a lot a lot.

Berposing dengan komputer


However, this wasn't intentional.


Livin' in the city..

No comments: