Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fated

See jie i told you tonight was fated.All tak jadi wan the stupid plans.

So here I am being bored and all.Stuck in this house since this afternoon.I'M BORED.

Guess I'll be updating about the second news crew-ing!
Click play first la, okay?Don't close the page after reading ah.Remember to come back and watch the vid.
Its one of the nonsense things we do.


I think I'll just use blogger to load my photos la.Use photobucket you all must wait a bit long wan right?
I also tak tahan.

So Josh came along this time..And he brought bubbles!
Since it was 2 something in the afternoon I thought of taking down the umbrella..ella ella..eh.eh.eh..HAHA
Mana tau it became my prop!For almost the whole time there and I was kinda obsessed with it.
I even placed it beside me in the vid!

See the thing really terbalik cause of the strong wind.

Sarah doing the kids segment along with lil bubbles and in the play ground of course..


I kinda made Josh lie down on the road there so many times cause i wanted to take so many pics.

Oooh, very pro-like.


I don't think they were even done shooting that segment yet.But we started camwhoring anyways.
Erm..Sarah was running to take the camera because there was a car coming, I was laughing cause Josh was doing some break dancing thing and kicked my umbrella all the way to the other side.Haha
I laugh every time i think back about what happened in this picture.
So this is attempt #1

Attempt #2! Quite successful I think.

This is to show you that the road isn't as empty as it seems.

Some flowers Josh found and I camwhored with it not shyly cause I used mini tripod which was our best friend the entire day.
And random lollipops in 99mart.


I love the angle here!This place is supposed to be a back alley.One with lots of parking spaces.Gosh.
Ooh we took our video here too.The lie down on the floor vid.

I did not fall down.....

I think the picture speaks for itself..

The last shoot.

Di belakang lalang..Credits to Josh


When all was done..Sitting on some tall rock deco thingy that says Western sumthin sumthin.


It's a wrap!


Go watch the vid if you haven't!


and INTER SCHOOL RALLY TONIGHT AH.

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!