Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Miracle of LifeDeath

Remember when I said I thought Ichiban was pregnant..
So she was, uh huh. And that was like only almost two weeks ago.

I woke up in the morning, with a slighty wet feeling on my elbow.
She likes to sleep and cuddle beside us wan la in the morning.So anyways she chose me this morn.
Back to that wet feeling.
I think she came and stay beside me when her water bag was about to burst.
YES. So my bed and blanket kena her blood and water.Haha..
I wasn't even disgusted.My mom was though.Hahahaa..so funny la she.
Blood was kinda oozing out her ass edy and all.Lagi my mom tak tahan.

After coming home from coll right, I went at the back to visit her la.
This fella ah.Saw me then she faster go inside the box we put her in.
Happened quite a few times after that too.

After one hour or so of temaning her.
She finally started PUSHING!I was like yes!ahha
Her baby finally came out.Dead.Unfortunately.
The thing is, it looks premature.And only one came out.
I'll spare you my long and gory details la.

And,
Just because I'm disgusting =D


Know what happen to her baby not?
She ate the fella!
And and before that the body tore into half.Dunno why la, but it did!
Macam somebody cut it with a knife or sumthing.
And I saw its ribcage and all.Haa..

So much for sparing the gory details.

I should be a vet.

No comments: