Friday, April 13, 2007

My 18th

Before I start, a few of us went to Bukit Cahaya AGAIN!
Yeap, for the fourth time. =)
But that will be a story for another day.
________

For my 18th which is on the 11th, I attended two parties or meetings..or whichever.
First was with this girl!Irene, whom I share my birthday with!

Most of you think I where got other friends other than Kathy wan right...
Sure I do..Just not close close ny marr..

Neways, Yvonne invited me to go celebrate with them.
They did most of the inviting and stuff so there were mostly ex-starians la.
I just invited a few which some almost would've ffk-ed me if it weren't for the stare i gave them earlier.
Nevertheless, I am glad you guys decided to go, even though it was out of guilt.Haha..
Cheryl and Wei Hao.Love you guys!

This ppl all mostly my ex-classmates la.
I commented that Fabian made me look so "white".See, I'm mean.
And Mar Vin seriously looks sooo gay here.

Kien Long you still haven't sing a song for me!
And the mascara-ed fella is Chung Keat.He got mascara-ed by Hooi Ling.

I actually got tired posing with Yong Han after awhile.Got a few other pics some more which I think is nice, but he dowan me to show.Hmmph.Did you notice my hand?*tiredd*
And Jing Hao!

Oraganizers Sin Yin and Yvonne plus Irene and I.Thanks load!

If you notice, most of the pics I took myself wan.
Dunno whoo the heck was it that asked me why I dowan ppl take for me.
Then dunno whoo the heck that answered, "Char boh mar..Like this wan la."

For the record, I'd rather take my own picture than asking someone else to do it for me bacause I can go camera shy wan okie!Hahaha..

First Birthday Cake which I didn't get to eat :(
I was soooo hungry some more.

_ _ _ _ _ _
After cutting the cake then I had to leave for another meet up la.
This time with close close friends.No offend to anyone, I dunno what else to lable them!

Went to Starbucks in Centro and was *quite* late.Like one hour late.
But NOT MY FAULT!You see Amanda the Mandy's hair???That pasal.Hehe

Andrew the drewdrewmagician, Sam the samsam and Dianana.

SuperRa and Janey Baney.

And Ker Shinshin.

Plus the ones not in pic is Ade the Linlin and Har the Haha!

Joshie the Axionaxion called some time that day.
Not forgetting, Tjen the Jarjar and Sze Yin the sista called me all the way from Australia!
While I was driving.So the dangerous tahu?MANUAL some more!Haha..
Thanks guys for calling.

Also SU ANN who took me to pasar malam and did not belanja me "Yo Yo Ice".
But featured me in her blog.Hahaha..thanks girl.

And to the rest whose name I did not mention, cousins, friends, family, who might or might not read this blog, thank you the much much for making my 18th one of the best I'll ever have.

Thank you Lord for bringing me into this world.Daddy and Mummy too!
Though I've complained about my life like nobody's business before.
But thank YOU!

THANK yoU!

With much love,
Me.

3 comments:

Long Bean said...

Miiiiicheelleee...
HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY! ahahaha...

And your face looks like copy & paste in the photos... coz all taken at the same angle, in the same position, with you smiling.
hahaha...

gwen. said...

sorry i couldn't stay longer.
I kena cheat from my mom.

and OMG TIM MAR VIN.

*shakes head*
I don't know who's that.

michellE said...

petpet!
sorry for not replying this earlier.haha ya la like copy and paste ny.but what to do..take own self mar.hehe

hong
It's alright. At least you were there.and are you sure you don't know who that is?!haha