Friday, April 27, 2007

Hellppp....

I cannot sleep... :((((
It's friggin 6.15AM! now and I've been trying to sleep since friggin 3.47AM!!!!!!!!
Bah so irritating.

I really really really hate that feeling.
You know when you're finally able to fall asleep, after one second you wake up!
You feel tired, at the same time not.
You know you need sleep, but your body just doesn't wanna let you!

Maybe its the Starbucks and teh o ais limau from just now..
But normally I ok wan what..it doesn't affect me wan.


Oh I camwhored like dunno what just now.Haha..
Suddenly had the urge to and I was alone in the room.
So I took lots and lots of pics.
Don't think I wanna edit them now..but it'll post them up soon.

Then later on I took lots and lots of pics of Ichiban also.
Very cute wan.Haha..

I'll go edit them pictures now.

Got milkwhip cream?

No comments: