Saturday, December 30, 2006

Gone Going

Hey yous', will be gone and be in Cameron Highlands for 3 days!
Which means I will be back on the 1st of January.
Yeah won't be here for New Years.
Miss me kay..
Will be leaving in at 5.30am which is in 30 minutes, if those pigs and me get ready in time la.
This holiday will be with me familia, a.Jenny and daughter, Charissa and the lonesome Jane Chong.
That girl is in the room with the other pigses, not including a.jenny and charissa la.
Whee~!Gonna travel in the dark.My favouriteses time to travel.

Hmm..I haven't get my beauty sleep since I woke up at 11am today.
Oh oh!Watched A Night At The Museum at Pyramid just now, as in 4 or 5 hours ago.
Very nice!!
Okay i should go find something else to do.My eyes are hurting now.Haa..
Sleep here I come!

Happy early New Year lovelies!

1 comment:

diana chong said...

what do you mean by LONESOME JANE CHONG?! What about the lonesome diana chong? you don't love me :(