Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Christmas Days

Had our yearly family gathering on the 23rd, so I'll start from there.
Well the day started off badly as usual.Spent my time sleeping my feelings away.
And lets not talk about any of that.
Didn't eat much but camho-ed much.
This year was soo much of an improvement of last year.
I love my family and relatives!
I know you people wanna see pictures ny la.Hor?Don't appreciate writing typing wan.
So here ya go.



My berbanyak-banyak posing, with my bersikit-sikit cousins.




And 17 of us.Missing Giovana, Shaun and Joy.


Christmas morning was spent in church.
However, mom had little, or should I say no help at all, in the morning.
We ended up reaching late and her dish still wasn't ready.
So we poked the stuff into the stick and finished 10 or 15 minutes before sevice ended.
*faster give me the group pic la JOSH*
5[?] people were baptised!! later on.
And then we had lunch in church cooked by most of the women.
I'm getting bored of pictures.
But since I do not have that big group photo, I have to post the vain pot pics la.
Sorrryy.





Went grocery shopping right after for our Christmas Fondue Party in Cheryl's place.
People that got invited came.
The ones that came early ate a lot.
The later ones, you wasted darn a looott of fruits.
We had smoothies too!
Aand I think I'm too lazy to upload anymore pics.
Didn't take much anyways.I think you people are sick of my camwhoring, no?
Played mafia after that.
If me and Tjen didn't ask for it we would've played taboo instead.Hee
I don't wanna be mafia at the first round edy la.


.theeeeeeee end!!!!

No comments: