Saturday, November 04, 2006

Those That Didn't Make It

Probably about a few weeks back?Sam became a model or some sort for mandy's assignment.He posted up the edited pics into his blog.It was suppose to be a cd cover designed by photos and just photos.

Did it in Uncle Bob's place, so as usual I followed.

I became a background-er for one of those pics because I so happen to be there and they were just trying out.
So..these are the ones that didn't make it into the cover.



One day..When I have my own,*IF ever it even happens la* then I might just use these.


I'm too lazy to photoshop la.So ugly.Another one looks to backstreet boy-ish.AND I DON"T WANNA BE IN A BAND.I think.
!@%&*(@$^*&
I guess I'm gonna scratch this fantasy and just stick to camwhoring for no purpose yea?

Mom is no help in moods.Gosh.Just when I'm feeling fine.

No comments: