Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Headless Horseman


I call this The Headless Horseman.
No horse, yea I know.But stilL!Headless.Headless because I don't know how to draw heads.
Headless cause HEADLESS la.
And yeah I should be studying because Accounts is practically tomorrow!
= SPM starts TOMORROW.
I still haven't realise that.

Anyways, I did this at the back of another..*how do you say kertas kajang in english?!!*
OH oh ohohoHOOOH!! Test Pad!!

The last one I did was in another test pad.It is now my background lor.
Not my drawing though.But the bumpy bumpy things at the side there is suppose to be a vine or something.
So I just took the outline of it and paste here paste there and *wA-Lah*.


Have you noticed the similarity of it all? I'm not talking about the use of test pad..

No comments: