Friday, November 24, 2006

Backieoe

Got my connection back after 1 whoole week.yaye!
I was actually quite glad that it couldn't work.
Which means I won't be using the comp, and I won't be distracted by it while trying to study.This all means I won't get scolding for not studying..or something.
I go bad mooding when that happens.
I would be glad to say that it did not happen at all, but it did.Darn it.

Yeah so spm is halfway to its end.Can't believe it's almost over!!

Sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 more subs 5 more subs 5 more subs~!!
I'm weally weally weally weally excited now weh.haha.
*5 more ny!*
I know some people got 4 more la..but stillll!!!

Anywaaaays.Picturess.Spm so what.I still can enjoy.

Dunno why people like to make such a big deal out of spm.
You also sit before right.Soo what.Hmmph.

*I'm talking to no one, fyi*




This was last Saturday when me and mom went to help the Sebastian's with their kindy's concert.
Help those wee lil kids put their make up on.They are like sooo so sooooooo adorable.
If I'm not wrong I think they danced the whole 16minutes track of High School Musical.
They did well I tell you.A bit messy but still nice ler.

Oh I saw this pic in Osim on the same day in Jusco.
Yeah we were playing with all of this stuffies.Hee.Of course including their infamous iGallop.


Back to that picture I was talking about, I thought it looked awfully familiar.
What do you think about this,
And this..
*Copy me wan, bugger!*

Although her legs are much nicer...jealousnyer aku..but still..nvm nvm..

Another big shout out to JulianNE
.Happy belated birthday dude[tte?]
We love you much.Can't believe I've known you all my life.God bless!

No comments: