Sunday, October 01, 2006

Salt and Pepper

Just the other day I was thinking about we SPM takers this year or any other major/minor exam takers.Kathy just reminded me about this.On how we say we'll be unavailable to blog, so on and so forth.
I know you know that those are all just easy ways out to not blog.Don't come tell me otherwise.I KNOW, you lazy piglets.What do you spend your time online-ing on then?blek.

It's hard for me to be lazy to blog cause if I don't blog, I wouldn't have anything to do you know..since these people all don't wanna give me anything to read, so I type and read myself.And waste my time too.I don't wanna go to the books.I don't want i don't want i don't want! >.<

After many many weeks of non-photos of Tjen, me/we[according to some mister whom we all know who, it's the same when you over turn the first letters] finally redeemed ourselves and took many many pictures.Yea the duo is back..for now.
Took around 40 pictures i think.*brb i go choose the piccies* This is gonna be hard.






If this goes on, everyday will be a pictures galore.*I can't help it okay* But 13 out of 40 okay wert..
AND at least I type and add pictures!This won't make you readers bored by my typing which I find very annoying and boring as well.
So the set was in Asia Cafe.Had my share of cheese baked rice with pork chop there.I think Kim Gary's would be more worth, but then again I don't always finish my food there.But then again again! I get to drink that ice coffee..But then again again again I get to go jalan jalan in Pyramid..So yeah.I wanna go Kim Gary's.
But the food at Asia Cafe is reasonable i guess..If you order set kinda food it'll normally be around rm10.90 and they'll give you free soup and drink.Finishable too!It all went into my tummy okay.
Right after lunch a few of us went to Jusco to catch 'The Devil Wears Prada' a.k.a,[according to the subbies] 'Boss dari Neraka'.Don't you just love the subtitles of the titles?I remembered another one, ''Nemo si Comel'.Hahaha.At least putting 'Mencari Nemo' wouldn't be so baad right..oor 'Pengembaraan Nemo Si Comel'!Hehe
Oh I saw the earrings that I oh-so-love since very-very-long-ago in Voir.It's still at 17 bucks.Gahh.10% off though.I'd still be dumb to buy it.
I wore the orange skirt today.And I went into Orange Sorbet with Mandy.Oraaaaaangggeeeeee-ey.
Oh shoot I see blisters.Cwap.

No comments: