Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Pretty Green Lantern

After having dinner, which I think is beginning to be a weekly gathering with the Chong's, consists of Aunty Jenny and Charissa, we decided to take out my old lanterns to play.
Suppose to go eat crab wan lor..but then most of my family members weren't in or not here, so had to go some place else.

Anyways, I found this really cute one above.Hehehe..Very..Petite.I love greeen.

So we talked and talked and sayang Sandy/push her away.
Which reminds me, her fur now is soooo soft and sooooo clean and soooo furry-er! because I finally cleaned her up after a few months sometime.But then I saw her drinking water from the longkang a few times. =.=
I guess its clean.I hope it is.I did wash the floor, so hopefully the water all went further down the drain.

This first pic is only here because Sandy is in it.And I think I overphotoshopped the lantern in the last one.Did I mention I love green?





No comments: