Saturday, July 29, 2006

Randoms.

So long never update d.Actually I just don't like the way I blog thats why I don't really wanna do anything on it.This was and is still one of the reasons why I wanted to keep this blog unknown or something.I'm odd.I'm happy.I likey.
Oh I like this phrase or word or wahtever you call it that I saw in the advertisement for one of the emperor's new grove sequel."Sneaky, sneaky me no likey" by Kuzco.At least I think thats what he said.Can't remember.I just like the way it rhymes and the likey word.Anyways I'm just crapping.

Had a 17 year old night out today.All of our drivers went to Pulau Redang for a weekend holiday.So happen Jane got her license the day before.So whadyaknow..outsie.I miss the camera already.

Oh yea, Kathy's doggie, Nikky dieded yesterday..or today.or day before yesterday.So sad le.I was so shocked when I read that on her blog.Can't imagine what will happen if Sandy passes away too.I miss Joey.

I want to STUDY!!Haih.Thousands of times I've been saying and thinking that thousands of times.That thought running in my head constantly.SPM la SPM.Hit my head somebody.Hit me hard.

Cf today.

Gay United
Remember to hit me.

2 comments:

jk89 said...

*I look so friggin ugly in all the pics.You didn't have to humiliate me like this right?? could've just hit me in the head.* bahaha..

michellE said...

you think i care?hahaha.*okay maybe i do a lil*not?it is a mystery.oh yea i still can hit you in the head right?