Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not Your Average.

Spent around 4 to 5 hours in front of the comp yesterday to do Tjen's blog.
Actually 4 to 5 hours is normal la, come to think of it.
Finished around 4.30am liddat.
Not happy with the end product, but I think it was time to sleep then, don't you?
Just after saving everything I go and termake myself a guest again.
Now I can't go and edit some more.Seriously so uglee.
Must wait till it's friday when she comes on.
Hopefully people won't think that she's emo.
I can't do happy/jolly/bright design's now.
Though I had the image in mind, but I still can't.
Must be that stupid gray colour la, darn hard to mix with others.

Neways, I went to the Dr. Khoo's dentist yesterday after whoknowshowmany years.
Cause I hated to go the government one, so I kept procrastinating and finally everyone forgets about going there..till after a few years later.Hehe.
Did scaling and yeah, it's all pretty clean now.Yaye.
Right, now all I need is a hair cut which I probably wouldn't get.
Aaand new clothes which I probably wouldn't get either!
Might just use my old new clothes which I love and would never want to wear so that it can be new forever.
Actually it's just that particular skirt, but still.I think it's pwetty..

Different kind of Chinese New Year for me this year.
It is Valentine's Day today right?
So Happy Valentine's to all you lovelies.Yeah right. =D

No comments: